LazyTown LIVE 2008 in UK and Latin America - Roboticus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown LIVE 2008 in UK and Latin America - Roboticus

Someone can include the show from Latin America and from UK,please?

LazyTown LIVE in UK and Latin America

To the best of my knowledge, nobody has ever got a decent quality partial shot even of the longer-running Latin version. For the UK version, you're not even supposed to take still cameras in there, let alone video cameras.

Frankly, I've never seen an official attempt to record a professional stage show shot 100%, or even mostly, from audience perspective, which I know from seeing official recordings of school-type productions is because it would be bad, so I don't think I'd want to watch a pirate filming of a stage show anyway.

..unless the attempt featured multiple people in different parts of the audience, with cameras with good optical zoom that they knew well, somebody right up the front with a good audio recording device with a unidirectional microphone to minimise audience noise in the final product, and somebody who was good with video editing to take all the footage 'home' to. Which I doubt we could organise with the entiriety of LT online fandom, let alone those few who actually live in a place where one of them is shown.

Comment

Someone have the UK show or the Latin American show, please? (If is the UK show, better)

Comment

nadie tiene UK ni Latin America por que no puedes a traer grabadoras y tambien por que la qualidad esta terrible cuando usas grabadoras personales, tambien, lo siento si mi espanol esta incorrecto

Nobody has UK or Latin America because you can't bring recorders and also because the quality is terrible when you use personal recorders, also, sorry if my Spanish is wrong

Comment

I've just booked a ticket to see LTL in May - I don't care how many odd looks I'll get from the parents there!

As for pictures, there were a few published in January's magazine, although they're pretty tiny. They may well be available online somewhere though, who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan314159
            I've just booked a ticket to see LTL in May - I don't care how many odd looks I'll get from the parents there!
            get ready for a million kids dressed as stephanie and sportacus.

there's a trailer on the website btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon
              get ready for a million kids dressed as stephanie and sportacus.
              Don't mind that in the slightest; in fact I'm counting on it. Was thinking of making Sportacus' hat to wear for the occasion, but I don't think it'll make me stand out in that crowd!
              Originally posted by Racoon
              there's a trailer on the website btw.
              Thanks for the heads-up - on my way to the site now.

Comment

Erm, no.
                What I meant was that I didn't mind because I too would be (partially) dressed up, and am probably going to be as hyperactive about being there as the little kiddiewinks.

Comment

a few videos have popped up on youtube.

there's some more videos, but these were on my favourites.

Comment

I'm going to see it again on March 20th in Manchester. Can't wait!

Comment

Nice vids there :)

The actors are pretty darn good, especially the one who portrays Robbie, though I wish the voices were easier to hear.

(though no one will ever match Stefan Karl, seeing him live was epic)

Comment

*warning! MAY contain spoilers, dunno* sorry for my noobness lol

Who's that cool looking purple super hero/villain guy? Is he number __?

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...spurpleguy.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...purpleguy2.jpg

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2023-02-01 Photobucket mysteriouspurpleguy2 jpg.png Views:	0 Size:	87.6 KB ID:	184991
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2023-02-01 Photobucket mysteriouspurpleguy jpg.png Views:	0 Size:	142.7 KB ID:	184990

Comment

I think the purple guy is made to pretend to be a superhero and take away all the sports equipment from the kids.

Comment on the second video posted. OMG he called out the booing in the audience. I LOVE that! Fantastic! It made my whole day. It really did!

Comment

he seems sorta like stalking Robbie Rotten in this video

you can see him clearly at 01:11

anyone know anything bout him? :?

Comment

his name is Roboticus. Robbie Rotten made him. he steals all the kids toys and towards the end, Roboticus and Sportacus have a race. If I can remember, if Sportacus lost, he had to leave LazyTown, but I'm not too sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X