Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to LazyTown Live 2008 UK - Roboticus

LazyTown LIVE in UK and Latin America

Went to see the live show today; was awesome.

One gripe: they expect you to join in and dance the Bing Bang etc.
    Now, that would be fine - I know the steps - but it requires significantly more room than you get between 2 rows of seats in a theatre. In several places, I nearly elbowed the (significantly shorter) Stephanie next to me in the head

Other than that, it was hilarious and thoroughly entertaining.

Originally posted by Alan314159
    Went to see the live show today; was awesome.

One gripe: they expect you to join in and dance the Bing Bang etc.
    Now, that would be fine - I know the steps - but it requires significantly more room than you get between 2 rows of seats in a theatre. In several places, I nearly elbowed the (significantly shorter) Stephanie next to me in the head

Other than that, it was hilarious and thoroughly entertaining.
    I can't wait to go on July 2nd! Now this is how people should relax after their exams...

Comment

I'm going to see it in liverpool soon think its the 22nd June or something like that! Can't wait :-D Was supposed to be taking the nephew so I didnt look like a complete idiot (being an adult seing lazytown without a child) but he's seeing his dad so I'm going alone.... question is do I go in costume or not??!

Comment

Originally posted by thecurseofblondie
        question is do I go in costume or not??!
        Absolutely. All the kids will be. I was sat down the front, and during the dancing bits I ended up with 7 Stephanies stood in the aisle next to me. Even some of the mums were wearing pink wigs.

I went wearing a hoodie emblazoned with a giant "10" logo and Sportacus' name, also I took my Sportacus backpack - I had to cannibalise another backpack to customise it a bit as the straps weren't long enough for me initially! I packed some fruit for the intermission, naturally
        Also, I spend several weekends making a hat out of a blue, a white and a black t-shirt.

It's amazing how many people avoid making eye contact with you when you're walking through town to the theatre looking like a total nutter, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan314159
          question is do I go in costume or not??!
          Absolutely. All the kids will be. I was sat down the front, and during the dancing bits I ended up with 7 Stephanies stood in the aisle next to me. Even some of the mums were wearing pink wigs.

I went wearing a hoodie emblazoned with a giant "10" logo and Sportacus' name, also I took my Sportacus backpack - I had to cannibalise another backpack to customise it a bit as the straps weren't long enough for me initially! I packed some fruit for the intermission, naturally
          Also, I spend several weekends making a hat out of a blue, a white and a black t-shirt.

It's amazing how many people avoid making eye contact with you when you're walking through town to the theatre looking like a total nutter, lol.
          I have nothing to wear... apart from my red games t-shirt that my friends wrote 'Sportagirl 10.5' on the back of it... purple hat... purple glasses... who knows! I could be a Robbie version of Sportacus! I love purple.

Comment

Oh yeah, I went to the clubs dressed as stephanie, was sooo much fun people just looked scared hahah!

Do they sell any lazytown stuff during the breaks and afterwards?

Comment

i went again today. i wore a shirt with Stingy on loooooooooool.

Do they sell any lazytown stuff during the breaks and afterwards?
              there is a shop thing you can go to. don't get anything though, there's just normal LazyTown merch, but it's so much more expensive than where you can normally get them, and you can get an activity brochure, a helium balloon and some cheap flashy things.

Comment

See, now I just wouldn't trust myself to go to one of those because I'd get the helium balloon and then inhale all the helium. Makes me feel almost glad I didn't go to LT Live in April...

Comment

The activity programme confused me (not the actual activities inside, mind you; I'm old enough to have mastered dot-to-dot...).
                  It had a cast list inside, and lyrics to sing along with the show, but zero pictures of the actual cast. Now, normally when you get a programme from the theatre, doesn't it have stills from the show?

Comment

Yeah that is odd because they normally do have stills from the show. I wonder why they didn't have it in this programme?

Comment

Originally posted by AgentKJ
                      Yeah that is odd because they normally do have stills from the show. I wonder why they didn't have it in this programme?
                      Because original Sportacus and Robbie are the best!

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                        Because original Sportacus and Robbie are the best!
                        I must admit, I was thinking down that line! :)

Comment

See, now I just wouldn't trust myself to go to one of those because I'd get the helium balloon and then inhale all the helium. Makes me feel almost glad I didn't go to LT Live in April...

We still needs to go!

IT'S HAMMER TIME IT'S STEPHER TIME

Comment

Originally posted by Tombo

We still needs to go!

I know we do! Make sure our plans don't get hijacked by people who don't even like LT then! lol Also, hurry up and get your phone sorted, it's too difficult to contact you!

Comment

Originally posted by Tombo

We still needs to go!

I know we do! Make sure our plans don't get hijacked by people who don't even like LT then! lol Also, hurry up and get your phone sorted, it's too difficult to contact you!
                              Yeah, I have got it back now but I need a new battery!
                              I have looked ta the enues and there aren't any more in Plymouth so we have to go somewhere else :)

Comment

Working...
                              X