Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most attractions are short trip away - let's hope LazyTown Live Orlando

LazyTown LIVE in UK and Latin America

I live in the Orlando area so most attractions are but a short trip away. But yeah, lets just hope it happens one day. Hopefully the third season gets high ratings (even though it'll be like 6 min each eps -_-;) and a live show pops up (better yet with Mag and Juli)lol.

Originally posted by BusyTown
    I live in the Orlando area so most attractions are but a short trip away. But yeah, lets just hope it happens one day. Hopefully the third season gets high ratings (even though it'll be like 6 min each eps -_-;) and a live show pops up (better yet with Mag and Juli)lol.
    I doubt it would have the actors but that would be completely awesome! Though, the guys that did this show are really good. I like all of them but the guy that plays sportacus. I think he's too bulky for sportacus. He's not lean like Mag and he's not nearly as stunt-oriented at Mag is. But, what can you do?

More need for the real actors to play them!

Comment

Yeah, nothing like the real deal, Still, would like to see me one of those live shows. Wanna see more of that Roboticus, looks cool. Too bad he wasn't another Super hero. With Sportacus being 10, it'd be fun to see 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11......well, you get the picture lol

Comment

True! I think they should do a live show prequel to LazyTown. Maybe a how Rottenbeard and Number One came to be in LazyTown. That would be completely awesome. I would love to see that. Or maybe just see something where a young Sportacus is learning what it means to be a hero from number nine?

I think my brain would melt with joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni
          I like all of them but the guy that plays sportacus. I think he's too bulky for sportacus.
          you should see the Latin American Sportacus. especially his thighs. there was a pic somewhere, but i can't find it...

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon
            I like all of them but the guy that plays sportacus. I think he's too bulky for sportacus.
            you should see the Latin American Sportacus. especially his thighs. there was a pic somewhere, but i can't find it...
            I did. And WTH is up with the Latin American's pants? It's so tight that something else is showing besides his muscles. I think it's a Latin thing personally. From what I hear, if you can't see it, you're not a man. Even in a kids' show guys? COME ON!

Comment

Hey, I'm in the Orlando area too! What a small world this is!

Anyway, I'm just popping in to say that the puppets... but... not being puppets... just... too much for my brain to compute. I'm sure the show is just fine... but the puppets not being the puppets just weirds me out too much. Funny thing is I imagine that the little kids aren't phased at all by it.

Comment

Personally I think its kinda cool, to a certain degree lol

And hey Neighbor!

Comment

True! I think they should do a live show prequel to LazyTown. Maybe a how Rottenbeard and Number One came to be in LazyTown. That would be completely awesome. I would love to see that. Or maybe just see something where a young Sportacus is learning what it means to be a hero from number nine?

I think my brain would melt with joy.
                  The movie's going to be about Number 1.

Comment

True! Nothing good ever comes here. They need to bring the Lazytown play HERE for us. I would bring my niece there, if only to stop getting weird stares from people.... >.>... Then again, everyone already knows I'm obsessed with LazyTown in my area and going to there with a bunch of people I do not know, wouldn't really matter what their opinions are.... and they would probably think my Niece is my kid. 0.o
                    I'm taking my 2 year old sister (well she'll be 3 by then), and my friends (yes my FRIENDS) think she's my kid...

Comment

WHAT?, sportagirl, talk me more about the movie, please.

Comment

I second that! What movie do you speak of? I wish to know!

Comment

The LazyTown movie is going to be about Number 1 NOT Number 10.

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                            I never said anything about it being about number 10. I just want to know what movie you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                              I never said anything about it being about number 10. I just want to know what movie you're talking about.
                              The one Magnus is starting to work on the scripts for...

Comment

Working...
                              X