Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experience with writing letters to LazyTown Entertainment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience with writing letters to LazyTown Entertainment?

Can someone share their experience here with writing letters to LazyTown Entertainment?

I'm asking because I'd like to write a letter to LTE thanking them for the show, its impact on my life, and perhaps the amazing energy and positive impact I witnessed at the Sesame Place event. I recall that some of you have sent things to Julianna in the past, but is there a special address I should use for a general appreciation letter? There's a fan email address given at lazytown.biz, but I think a handwritten letter would be more effective. The only thing I'm not sure of is the expense of sending a letter to Iceland.

I'll post any addresses you might have here for everyone to use, and let you know if I get a response. Thanks a ton!

Re: Letters to LazyTown

I've also been thinking of writing a letter to Magnus along the same lines, hopefully somebody here has some insight to share.

Comment

ForGreatJustin is the person for this area. :)
      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Yeah, but I sent the letter to Julianna's agency.

The only person I know that sent a letter to LTE is Samada and as far as i know he hasnt gotten a response yet.

Comment

I sent a letter to LTE about 4 months ago, letting them know how much of a positive impact the show has had on me. No response yet, but don't let that put you off writing.

Comment

You are all doing it wrong, you have to use the tube NEXT to the mailbox, not the mailbox itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
              You are all doing it wrong, you have to use the tube NEXT to the mailbox, not the mailbox itself.
              LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
                Yeah, but I sent the letter to Julianna's agency.

The only person I know that sent a letter to LTE is Samada and as far as i know he hasnt gotten a response yet.
                Samada is an 18 year old male who is 6'3"
                LOLOLOL....you crack me up CJ.
                Maybe Samada enclosing his photo for JRM to sign & return was a mistake!

Comment

Originally posted by Burt Thruster

LOLOLOL....you crack me up CJ.
                  Maybe Samada enclosing his photo for JRM to sign & return was a mistake!

Oh my yeah that was a mistake
                  http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

My Experience was when i was in the Empire State Building, i was looking at the Window and i saw Sportacus Airship.

Comment

I've written them in the past regarding some PR stuff and licensing but have not received a response so far. :(

I assume they get inundated with stuff like that or just ignore most of it.

Comment

I know there's a main fan email address on lazytown.biz but has anyone got an email address for Stefan Karl, because there's [email protected] given a lot on the internet, but i've tried it and it doesn't actually work and I don't want to waste my email (I spent all day writing it... seriously).

Comment

Hm I've had success email Robbie, but the replay was a jumbo general email for ALL of the fans, nothing personal. A couple years back I tried e-mailing LT Entertainment a couple of times, NO SUCCESS.

Comment

Zafa sent a postcard to Julianna last year I think.

Comment

Originally posted by osiris
                              Zafa sent a postcard to Julianna last year I think.
                              Me and Zafa both sent letters and we both got postcards back.

Comment

Working...
                              X