LazyTown winner of BAFTA 2006 picture and video fragment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown winner of BAFTA 2006 picture and video fragment

Re: Lazytown's Children's Bafta 2007 Nomination.

I just saw a video with a very short fragment of the BAFTA 2006 where LazyTown won the awards. I have never seen a video of the 2006 BAFTA awards but I would like to.
    I checked the BAFTA website but there are only a few pictures. http://awards.bafta.org/award/2006/c.../international

http://youtu.be/s5bCdNL-k04?t=2m42s

Click image for larger version

Name:	_dsc0345.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	186.3 KB
ID:	147727

More pictures here

Actually I haven't seen most the awards ceremonies.

Edduverðlaunin / Edda Awards, 2005 - Award: Art Direction of the Year (Puppets: Magnús Scheving, Guðmundur Þór Kárason Nominated for Screenplay of the Year (Mark Velenti, Magnús Scheving). Nominated for Cinematography and Editing of the Year (Cinematography: Tómas Örn Tómasson). Nominated for Art Direction of the Year (Costume Design: María Ólafsdóttir, Guðrún Lárusdóttir). Nominated for Best TV Fiction of the Year.

iParenting Awards, 2006 - Award: Won television category

The Telly Awards, 2006 - Award: Honor of outstanding local, regional, and cable television commercials and programs, as well as the finest video and film productions.

Daytime Emmy Awards, 2006 - Award: Julianna Rose Mauriello was nominated as an outstanding performer in children's series. Nominations for music and direction

UK Children's BAFTA, 2006 - Award: Won International Award

The single “Bing Bang” reached the fourth place of the Top 40 UK Singles Charts on December 10, 2006.
    The debut single was the highest new entry in the UK singles charts in the run up to Xmas 2006.

Daytime Emmy Awards, 2007 - Award: Nominated x2

UK Children's BAFTA, 2007 - Award: Nominated in international category

Edduverðlaunin / Edda Awards, 2008 - Award:
    - Nominated for Costume Design of the Year (María Ólafsdóttir)
    - Nominated for Make-up Acheivment of the Year (Ásta Hafþórsdóttir)
    - Nominated for Sound Design of the Year (Nicolas Liebing, Björn Victorsson)
    - Nominated for Production Design of the Year (Snorri Freyr Hilmarsson)
    - Nominated for TV Fiction of the Year.

Edduverðlaunin / Edda Awards, 2010 - Award: Nominated for Children's Material of the Year.

The EMIL award in Germany - Award (??)
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Lazytown's Children's Bafta 2007 Nomination.

It was a good finding, Pooky: good memories, good times, good people beginning to cultivate the fruits of a dream of many years before (and a huge effort from many people).

It's a good and nice way to say goodbye to 2013 :-)

Comment

Working...
    X