Lazytown's Children's BAFTA Nomination 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazytown's Children's BAFTA Nomination 2007

It looks like Lazytown has been nominated this year for the Children's Bafta Award.

variety.com/awardcentral_article/VR1117974480.html?nav=news&categoryid=1985&cs=1

and

bafta.org/site/page133.html

"The international category pits Nick Junior’s LazyTown against Jetix’s Lockie Leonard, Nickelodeon UK’s SpongeBob SquarePants and Jetix’s Yin Yang Yo! "
    Attached Files

Re: Lazytown's Children's Bafta 2007 Nomination.

I'm glad to read it ^___^ I hope they'll win.

Comment

They should be able to beat the competition, especially since they won last year.

Comment

And especially since the UK is very receptive to LazyTown, unlike the USA.

Honestly, Sesame Street has better music than LT? Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
          Honestly, Sesame Street has better music than LT? Please.
          Yeah, that was a really strange decision, I thought. I certainly don't have my sibs begging for an earpiece of my MP3 player so they can listen to Sesame Street music with me.

Comment

Just announced - Lazytown loses out to SPONGEBOB !!!!! WTF

I demand a recount

INTERNATIONAL

LAZYTOWN - Magnús Scheving, Raymond P Le Gué, Jonathan Judge (Lazy Town Productions for Nick Jr UK/Nick Jr UK)
            LOCKIE LEONARD - Kylie Du Fresne, Peter Templeman (Essential Viewing Group/Jetix)
            SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS - Stephen Hillenburg, Alan Smart (United Plankton Pictures Inc for Nickelodeon/Nickelodeon UK)
            YIN YANG YO! - Bob Boyle, Steve Marmel (Walt Disney Television Animation/Jetix)

Comment

What the hell?

That's even worse than the loss to Sesame Street. I was forced to watch some new Spongebob episodes with cousins last night, and that show has gone so far downhill with the original writers gone. It's not funny anymore, if it ever was.

Comment

man that sucks so much, i used to whatch spongebob like 3 years, its old news and its shit lol

also neil buchanen losing presneter OMG neil is the shit, always used to whatch art attack many years ago because of him, if steven mulhern had won i wouldnt have minded because i like him, although he sint as good as neil i wouldnt have begrudged him, but barney, hes good and all but NEIL

IN THE NIGTH GARDEN FREAKY ASS SHIT how that won anyhting is beyond me lol

LAZYTOWN KEEPS GETITNG SCREWED, IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YA

Comment

Proves one thing I've always said about any of these award things and that includes the academy awards. They are a joke and so full of corruption and whatever else you want to throw in there. Why I don't pay them any heed or even watch. Also what else did you expect, EA was the major sponsor they are another joke.

But Spongebob? What the heck were they smoking during lunch time?

Eh, I wouldn't worry. Lazytown will one day receive the recognition it deserves even though it's already got that from it's fans base.
                  http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X