I'm impressed at this guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm impressed at this guy.

This is about my friend from choir. Today was his girlfriend's birthday. The teacher let him sing a song he wrote for her. He has a nice voice, so it was great. It was more impressive seeing it then hearing about it. I would have taken a video but I didn't think of it. Maybe you guys don't care, but I thought it was cool. I might do something like this for my girlfriend's birthday. Have any of you ever done anything like this for your girlfriends/boyfriends?

Re: I'm impressed at this guy.

We don't care.

Comment

Never had a girlfriend

Comment

I've never had the opportunity to date, so I wouldn't know. But a few of my friends do this for their girls, and I think it's really sweet.

Comment

This sort of thing can work, but as long as it's not too awkward or whatever. I've done something similar for her birthday. I baked a pretty chocolate cake topped with strawberries in Grand Marnier. I admit I didn't do the cooking by the book (by accident...convection ovens are like 25F - 50F hotter than regular ovens) and the cake ended up crazy. It ended up tasting like Oreo cookies.

Comment

Originally posted by CmdrLuke
            This is about my friend from choir. Today was his girlfriend's birthday. The teacher let him sing a song he wrote for her. He has a nice voice, so it was great. It was more impressive seeing it then hearing about it. I would have taken a video but I didn't think of it. Maybe you guys don't care, but I thought it was cool. I might do something like this for my girlfriend's birthday. Have any of you ever done anything like this for your girlfriends/boyfriends?
            That's so sweet... *sniff*
            Yeah, try it sometime. Just don't make it too awkward.

And I thought... liss dexia... was... ~

Comment

I wouldn't sing, but I've had a great deal of other ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by notorious
                Everytime I've tried something cutesy-poo like this shit, I've gotten shit on.
                So... it worked then?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
                  Originally posted by notorious
                  Everytime I've tried something cutesy-poo like this shit, I've gotten shit on.
                  So... it worked then?
                  LMAO I C WAT U DID THAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler
                    This sort of thing can work, but as long as it's not too awkward or whatever. I've done something similar for her birthday. I baked a pretty chocolate cake topped with strawberries in Grand Marnier. I admit I didn't do the cooking by the book (by accident...convection ovens are like 25F - 50F hotter than regular ovens) and the cake ended up crazy. It ended up tasting like Oreo cookies.
                    the cake is a lie

[img]http://img440.**********.us/img440/4127/escape020000bn2.jpg[/img]

Comment

Nooo! You spoiled it! A two hour campaign for what? Nothing!
                      You bitch!

("drop the t, 'cause bich is latin for generosity!") IT'S HAMMER TIME

Comment

i always loved it when i a guy went out of his way to embarrass himself for me. hee hee...

nothing wrong with that :)

one guy did something sweet (and didn't embarrass himself...).
                        he asked me what my favourite flower was and what my favourite colour was and then drew me that particular flower in my fav colour. he did a great job and it was really very sweet :)

another guy made me a ring out of tin foil and then glued on some sugar to make it sparkle. hee hee. he was so adorable :)

if it's from the heart, that's all that matters :)

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                          We don't care.
                          asd

Comment

A couple of years ago a guy wrote a song for me ... but then he refused to sing it. But he'd sung it to my friends.
                            He gave me the lyrics though.

Comment

Bless!

My current boyfriend does nothing cos he's shy and he's never had a girlfriend before. :(

Comment

Working...
                              X