• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh.

At least they are back with back ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Samada
      Thanks Xizer, you rock.

As for post counts, like LTgirl said, it's not a contest. Make your posts meaningful and not just a one word post like "LOL".
      Exactly, you hit it on the head. I don't know why people make such a big deal out of post counts. The think of it as they're life-blood, or what makes them cooler.

Truthfully, the higher your posts probably shows how big a nerd you are xD

Comment

its not about post counts to me

im just about giving some stuff, like covers and sigs and what not

Comment

Thanks a ton for hosting the boards, Xizer!

This move was for the best, so thank you. I'm happy to see a lot of the skins I suggested in that one topic here too. F1 Apple Pink rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
            Thanks a ton for hosting the boards, Xizer!

This move was for the best, so thank you. I'm happy to see a lot of the skins I suggested in that one topic here too. F1 Apple Pink rocks!
            I love Pink as much as the next girl, but that's a little too much xD

The Purple is fantastic! Very Robbie-ish ^_~

Comment

Question: How do I get the board style to appear? It's the same dull color scheme it always is. (Sorry, I rarely use PHP boards, or at least PHP boards that are obviously PHP)

Also, I totally agree on the post count issue. Posting a single good post a day is worth a lot more than constantly spamming. For every good post you'll wind up with a good deal of trash.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackPaint
                Question: How do I get the board style to appear? It's the same dull color scheme it always is. (Sorry, I rarely use PHP boards, or at least PHP boards that are obviously PHP)

Also, I totally agree on the post count issue. Posting a single good post a day is worth a lot more than constantly spamming. For every good post you'll wind up with a good deal of trash.
                Your post case in point! Btw - absolutely LOVE your avatar. I loved that episode xD

Comment

Whew. I'm glad I made it back again. At least this time I don't feel all left out, like after the last move. Last time i was left wondering why everyone up and left without me... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                    Originally posted by Jirojin
                    Meh.

At least they are back with back ups.
                    AHAHA I JUST NOTICED ASIAN STEPH IN YOUR AVATAR! Awesome.
                    The last one was better, methinks.

Comment

Here's what you do to change style:
                      -Click the Profile link at the top of the page (should be next to the FAQ, usergroups, Memberlist, PM, etc. links)
                      -Scroll down to the bottom of the options, one should be Board Style.
                      -Click the dropdown menu, and choose from Aphrodite, F1 Apple Pink (my favorite), GetawayPurple, Jet (default), PinkVibes, and subSilver.
                      -Hit Submit at the bottom, a confirmation screen will appear, and then the next screen you go to will be in the new style.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
                        Here's what you do to change style:
                        -Click the Profile link at the top of the page (should be next to the FAQ, usergroups, Memberlist, PM, etc. links)
                        -Scroll down to the bottom of the options, one should be Board Style.
                        -Click the dropdown menu, and choose from Aphrodite, F1 Apple Pink (my favorite), GetawayPurple, Jet (default), PinkVibes, and subSilver.
                        -Hit Submit at the bottom, a confirmation screen will appear, and then the next screen you go to will be in the new style.
                        Thanks a ton. Looks much nicer now.

Comment

CJ: You mean...It isn't there for me :'(...Okay I never said that

Comment

I`m going to try to refrain from using it...altough I do have it n msn now XD

Comment

I decided to change the pedo smilie code to :pe?do: - pedo inside colons.

I'm glad to see it's getting positive reactions - I blatantly stole this from Something Awful's forums because I found it to be appropriate for the discussions that pop up on LazyTown forums.

Comment

pfft, you guys are horrible. xD

Comment

Working...
                                X