Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pirate Adventure 2007 live UK - PREMIERE Oct 4th

Those are awesome pictures!

Roboticus looks really creepy (yet cool), the rest of the cast looks great, but something is creepy about Milford.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
      Those are awesome pictures!

Roboticus looks really creepy (yet cool), the rest of the cast looks great, but something is creepy about Milford.
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Nalla
        Um. Hey guys and gals...

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the completely wrong board/section/way or whatever (so sorry if I have), but just thought the Sporty fans here might like to see a couple of recent snaps of Magnús (taken yesterday). Sorry for the bad quality.

[cut]

The live show opening was brilliant by the way. If anyone in the UK can get tickets to any of the performances, I'd say GO GET THEM. You'll enjoy it. Scott absolutely steals the show as Robbie. :)
        ahhahah XD he looks like Mahone from prison break

Comment

Here are the live show pics ripped from the site for those interested in them:

---deleted

Comment

wow that roboticus looks creepy awesome almost badass, if purple outfit can be badass....but yah.....

Comment

So wait, does Robbie invent something in this show, or wear a disguise? Or is it both? :) And if he does wear a disguise, does he do a "disguise rhyme?" (What I call it when he goes down the tubes, rejecting the other disguises; e.g. "Too wild, too mild," etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpman256
                So wait, does Robbie invent something in this show, or wear a disguise? Or is it both? :) And if he does wear a disguise, does he do a "disguise rhyme?" (What I call it when he goes down the tubes, rejecting the other disguises; e.g. "Too wild, too mild," etc.)
                Hello n00b. Welcome to the bearpit (fighting & bad words are not the norm, so don't be scared)

Yes
                No
                No
                No

Comment

Are you answering my questions? Thanks! Shame there are no disguises.

Comment

Are you answering my questions? Thanks! Shame there are no disguises.
                    Yes. My memory is failing though - I think he used the phone order method for Roboticus, but can't remember exactly.

Comment

Shame there are no disguises.
                      Would have been tricky to do his costume change trick on stage, but.

Comment

Working...
                      X