Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Live Show 2007 UK - Roboticus - PREMIERE Oct 4th

Um. Hey guys and gals...

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the completely wrong board/section/way or whatever (so sorry if I have), but just thought the Sporty fans here might like to see a couple of recent snaps of Magnús (taken yesterday). Sorry for the bad quality.

The live show opening was brilliant by the way. If anyone in the UK can get tickets to any of the performances, I'd say GO GET THEM. You'll enjoy it. Scott absolutely steals the show as Robbie. :)

LazyTown Live Show 2007 UK - Roboticus - PREMIERE Oct 4th

Man, I wish I could see one of the live shows, but I don't have an excuse-toddler to explain my presence there, nor do I feel like buying plane tickets and everything, I'm not gonna spend a few hundred bucks on a show, even if it is LT. Nice pics though, but that smile reminds me of Ben from Lost.

Comment

Those are really nice pics, Nalla, thanks for sharing.

Hopefully I'll be going to see LT live in April when it tours over here. I really hope it doesn't fall through and I can go, despite the fact I'll be 16. =P

Comment

Thanks. It was great and I think you'll have a great time in April. It's very much based on the tv show, but it still kinda reminded me of the Glanni show for some reason. I guess that the fact that Magnús himself has had such a big part in the production really shows. The crowd certainly loved it last night. So short of disaster, I cant see it falling through.

Comment

For all you unlucky non-UK LTnuts out there, this thread is discussing the new Lazytown Live UK tour 2007-08. Details of the recently anounced cast are at http://www.lazytownlive.co.uk/, and it kicked off yesterday in London. Jellyanna's doppelganger is an english girl called Kimberley Pena in her "graduating debut" (???).
          I am going myself on 18th/19th Oct, when it reaches Glasgow, and I'll also try to get some pics for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

The Pirate Adventure 2007 live UK - PREMIERE Oct 4th

Nalla - Aww, bless!
            Yeah, I am sure I'll have a great time, if I go. I'm gonna be going with one of my best friends, seeing as my mum refuses to go with.

I agree, for sure, that if it's good enough for Maggi the Perfectionist, it'll be good enough for me! :)

Burt Thruster - I hope that the UK cast is good - I've never even heard of this Kimberly person lol

Comment

Here´s one of Justin and Kimberley (the new Sportacus and Stephanie). They're not the greatest lookalikes up-close, but the effect is there on stage.

--image--

Couldn't catch Scott in costume, sadly, as he´d gone to have the prosthetics removed, but I did get a couple of shots of him in action.

--image--

As for taking photos. Good luck. But I doubt very much you will be able to though, as I'm afraid to say that (as per usual!) cameras are banned (and trust me, they enforced the ban like little Nazis) at all events, except for those people with press passes. A couple of shots 'on the sly' from your seat is about as much as people can hope for I think. But who knows. Maybe you'll get lucky. :|

Comment

I'll try to get a few shots when I go to see it in April next year.
                I can't wait to go.

Comment

Cool, we'll have to try and hide our cameras.

5th or 6th?

Comment

I'm going tomorrow night, will attempt to take some pictures if I can!

Comment

Is Magnus at all of them?

Comment

How did they do the live actors as puppets? How were they?

Comment

Wow, that sounds like an incredible show. I'd like to see it expand to the USA sometime, though that seems highly unlikely considering the way Viacom's treating LT like garbage over here.

The visuals look pretty good from what little I can see (though I adore the fluffy orange chair, as always). How was the acting? Were they believable in their roles, very different from Magnus/Stefan/Julianna or somewhat close? And how were Stingy/Ziggy/Trixe/Pixel handled?

I guess it's good that they're going with an entirely new cast, rather than mixing standins with the original cast as I saw last weekend (Stand-in Sportacus next to Stefan and Julianna looked strange) but they have some pretty big shoes to fill! Of course, what I'd REALLY like is a show with the entire original cast intact, but I guess that's too impractical to implement.

Also, I envy you for getting to meet Magnus. I really wish I could talk to him sometime.

Comment

Nalla, Nalla, Nalla. Your posts and pics are VERY good. You should get a job with the LT live UK publicity team - or am I too late in suggesting this?

Comment

Awesome! I like that there are Stage Shows too! I thought it was going to be a mini-event of sorts.

Comment

Working...
                              X