The Best Lazytown Season 2 Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Best Lazytown Season 2 Episode

Pretty much all on the same level for me.
    Rockin Robbie made me really sad the first time I watched it, "Oh god, she got tall, I bet they replace her".
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by TheStingyMan View Post
      My favorites are once upon a time (because of the animated segments) and birthday surprise (because of the food fight
      And the president you-know-who prediction)

Birthday surprise is pretty much a political allegory now...

Comment

I like Dancing Dreams because of Stephanie's scene where she goodbyes with kids and in another scene where she asks Robbie one more minute and goes to Ziggy where they have conversation on the bentch is so cool and touches heart. So good background tune which "Glanni Glappur i Latabaer" album gives a song of it in Icelandic...

Comment

Dancing Dreams isn't just my favourite of series 2, it's my favourite episode of the entire show. There are some good jokes and Robbie's disguise in that episode is hilarious to me, plus I love the played-straight emotion when Ziggy doesn't want to say goodbye. My only gripe with the episode is that the song "I Wanna Dance" is a bit lacklustre and forgettable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonzorio View Post
            Dancing Dreams
            The dancing on that show was better than the song imo. This episode is popular, probably due to the balance of character moments & action moments. Kinda weird now since Robbie"s end scene was written like a series finale. If you watch all episodes in order except this one and then tack it on the end kinda makes sense.

Comment

Double Trouble or The Lazy Genie. Any episode where the mayor has a larger role is a good episode to me; also I just really liked the genie as a character.

Comment

The Lazy Genie for sure. The song is too catchy for it not to be the best

Comment

I have a lot of favorites from season 2. Trash Trouble, Pixel TV, Once Upon a Time, The Lazy Rockets and Energy Book. But my favorite of my favorites will be The Lazy Rockets

Comment

Obviously i have to say The Lazy Genie. It is just such a wonderful episode.

Comment

My favorite Season 2 episode is Dancing Dreams. It made me tear up a lil bit when watching it, especially the part where Ziggy hugs Stephanie and says "I don't want to hug you because you're leaving, but because I want to" or something like that. That kind of touched my heart for some reason, weird isn't it?

I don't really like the song in this episode though, I feel like Steph should have sung "We're Dancing" instead. :cheerleader:

Runner up is Once Upon A Time for it's animated parts, but it was kind of lacking. I would have loved to see an Animated Version of Bing Bang..

Comment

Either Dancing Dreams or The Lazy Genie

Comment

I think my favourite from season 2 is The Lazy Genie, but I always have a hard time deciding.

Comment

Tossup for me between Rockin Robbie, Double Trouble, or The Lazy Genie.

Comment

Rockin 'Robbie.

Comment

everyone acting like lazytown goes digital don't exist??
                                MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                                X