New Episode (maybe last!)- "Sportacus Saves The Toys"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Episode (maybe last!)- "Sportacus Saves The Toys"

That sounds kinda interesting although I doubt I've taken much in cos my brain is slowly melting down from doing so many things at once.

All the same, I am looking forward to seeing this.

Comment

This is not the last episode, because Lazy Town is in stages of the third season.

Comment

whered you hear that?

Comment

Originally posted by Enganchada
          This is not the last episode, because Lazy Town is in stages of the third season.
          This might be referring to Julianna's IMDB entry. There was some debate here before about where Season 3 is and it seems that we are in Season 3, depending on where you live.

Comment

Sorry peeps......I F**ked up programming my betamax clockwork satellite reciever to record last tuesdays german episode. Maybe someone else got it?

Comment

Here's some top secret 100% legit info for you (actually from YTV.com)

Comment

You think if I point my dish North I could get YTV?

Comment

Originally posted by lost4ever
                  You think if I point my dish North I could get YTV?
                  LOL, I dunno bro...I get it through cable but you can always try (it's available through SAT too)...as long as your not in Iceland or something ;)

Comment

Unfortunately Directv doesn't offer it here so I have to rely on the kindness of others to get good tv shows. *hint* *hint*

Comment

I can't wait!!! ^_^ Edis and whoever else is canada! make sure to record!! (like you don't allready know) lol.

Even if this is the last LT episode ever, I still am excited

Comment

sorry, i had problems to record it but i can upload some caps tonight...

Comment

Dammit, I KNEW I shouldn't have agreed to have lunch with my friend on Monday!!! Gah, I'll have to find a way to PVR it, but then I won't be able to record it permanently....*cry*. I have an anxiety about not being able to see the eps again, so just in case no one uploads it I'd want a VHS copy. Oh well. Eeeurg, and I'm gonna have to come home straight after class to watch it, too - mostly so that my family/homestays (people who are studying English here and live with Canadian families, ie. mine) don't think I'm weirder than they already do. Not that I'm embarassed about liking it per se, ... I just have a cruelly mocking family.

Comment

At February 2007 I found this article (sorry, I dont know where I found it)

At a recent press conference, Magnús Scheving indicated that the newest season of Lazy Town will contain an episode revealing the mystery behind #9. All that has been said so far is that #9 may have had some sort of relationship with Sportacus in the past. There is still much speculation and rumor going on; for example, in the episode entitled "Rotten Beard," there are some subliminal clues that indicate that #9 may be Sportacus's old physical education teacher, Muscletov. To find out who #9 really is, fans of the show will just have to wait for the next season of Lazy Town.

I have'nt seen this episode! So I believe it will be in the 3. Season!

Comment

Yes, in march they were in the stages of the third season, but, how know the name of number #9?

Comment

Yes, in march they were in the planning stages of the third season, but, how know the name of number #9?

Comment

Working...
                                X