New Episode (maybe last!)- "Sportacus Saves The Toys"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Episode (maybe last!)- "Sportacus Saves The Toys"

Just noticed this on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_LazyTown_episodes. Due to air on 15th Oct. in CA. If true, you tecnogrunts out there have plenty time to tape it.
    I said maybe last, as other fellowgeeks on other posts have worked out that episode 52 could be the end! weep weep weep. (song for this show is "Let's Go" - appropriate or what!)

Re: New Episode (maybe last!)- "Sportacus Saves The Toys"

Originally posted by notorious
    Even the best things must come to an end.

A wise man once told me:

"People will forget what you did, they will forget what you said, they will forget what you had, where you lived, and who you were... but they will never EVER forget how you made them feel."
    I think Lazytown has changed all of us, all for the better. If this is the last one... let's not forget how Lazytown made us feel.

... geez, that sounded like a speech.
    I agree, without lazytown, I would of used the messy recipe and screwed up my life

but all seriousness, cause of lazytown, I met a ton of awesome people, learned how to make gifs, learned how to use photoshop more effectively, and learned how to sound edit more effectively

So thanks to you lazytown

Comment

There may be one more after this. This excerpt seems to indicate 53 total episodes:
      Attached Files

Comment

Aye, go on, burst my bubble - I found the last episode....so bugger off - it's MINE, MINE, MINE.
        But, (wiping away my tears, and picking up my rattle off the floor) I hope there are more, but doubt it. Your 53rd episode could be the one they filmed with Robbie kidnapping Steph, and it being cancelled by Nick jnr because it would scare the kids - see pic with Jellyanna eating chocolate in Robbies chair. Also, their are only 18 new songs on the soon to be released UK album, corresponding with the 18 episodes from Rockin Robbie onwards. Unless they have made a "compilation" episode, I think we're stuck with 52. SO THERE!

Comment

Originally posted by osiris
          What makes you think there won't be more?
          See old thread "A third season?", then come back.
          [time to open the betting on this one? I'll start it off by putting up my most treasured "Bing Bang (Time to Dance) single CD from last Christmas - on second thoughts, I retract that offer - todays socks will do for now]

Comment

FINAlly Some toys.

Comment

AIRPlanes

Comment

I hope it's an EasyBake oven so I can bake a pretty cake.

Comment

I hate that I started watching Lazytown at (what seems to be) the very end of the series. I hope it still goes on... but then again, I'm a very pessimistic person.

Comment

if i'm right this episode will be released on next tuesday in germany.

Comment

Gonna record it for us?

Comment

i'll try to record it but i don't know if it's going to work...

Comment

That is why you do a test run on another program.

Comment

Originally posted by wesker
                            i'll try to record it but i don't know if it's going to work...
                            What channel is it on? I'll try myself also.

Comment

As Xizer seems to have gone into hibernation, I done some searching myelf on this German episode, and came up with the following.......

It is called "Magnetisch angezogen" (which translates as "Magnetically dressed" ???? )

It is described by SuperRTL as......

"Freddie Faulig hat wieder ein teuflische Idee, wie er den Kinder den Spaß an Spiel und Sport verderben kann: Er bringt sämtliches
                              Spielzeug in seine gierigen Hände. Und damit Sportacus seinen Plan nicht scheitern lässt, jagt er den um die halbe Welt. Was jetzt tun?."

Yes, its double dutch, or german, to me to, but I had it translated on a website as......

"Freddie rotten was able to ruin again an idea diabolical, like it the children the joke at game and sport: It brings all toy into its greedy hands.
                              Do not fail lets and therewith Sportacus its plan, hunts it that around the half world. Do what do now?."

Not much better, eh, but it dosn't sound like any episode I've seen before, and the mention of toys could confirm it as the one.

I'm gonna try tape it anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X