• Show
Clear All

LazyWiki

Anyone?

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by shane3x
      Anyone?
      I have no idea. The 'create an account' function is probably disabled because of the spammers.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyWiki

Just added a slew of trivia to the wiki. Episode trivia, and some paragraph edits and spelling corrections. I cant believe some of the things that still do not have pages about them.

Comment

LazyWiki

Now..this community beens very up and down lately it seems since theres not a ton of a new Lazytown stuff going on, but I'd like to post this for the people who dont see the lazywiki thread much. I spent a good hour or more today updating random parts of the LazyWiki..with trivia, adding one or two pages, and more. It amazed me just how much is still missing. Nothing on the Latibaer Festival, the original books information, etc.

I'm going to spend some more time tonight and possibly this week adding bits and pieces here and there but if anyone would like to help build it up to being the best damn source for lazytown info on the web that would be fantastic! :) I know we have alot of dedicated people on here so lets go folks!

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
            I'd love to help with info, too scared to touch the site itself, lol.
            ''You can do it if you try!'' ;)

Comment

LazyWiki

Adding trivia and such is easy...but I have no clue how to do photos exactly.

Comment

LazyWiki

The biggest problem is that the spam is so pervasive I have no idea how to remote it all automatically. It's entwined with legit content.

No way am I doing a complete wipe and starting all over.

Comment

LazyWiki

The biggest problem is that the spam is so pervasive I have no idea how to remote it all automatically. It's entwined with legit content.

No way am I doing a complete wipe and starting all over.
                  Remove as much as you can without affecting the legitimate content (with automated tools). I'm sure there are a few people who'd be willing to look at everything that is left over and manually remove any spam.

I'd help but like you can't create an account on the wiki =p

Comment

LazyWiki

The wiki, and forums, are in severe need of work.

In light of LazyTown being renewed for a third season and now airing on Sprout in high definition, I intend to revamp/update the software and perhaps move to vBulletin this winter.

vBulletin 4 costs $195 for a permanent license. I believe this would be cheaper in the long-run than moving to a non-United States based webhost and using a pirated copy. So if anyone wants to help pay for it lemme know. It'll be a big improvement over this phpBB crap

Comment

LazyWiki

I agree with the wiki for sure. :) Do we even have pages on there for Lazytown Extra? I don't think so. I forget.

Comment

LazyWiki

Well with a 3rd season on the way..time to start making more wiki pages! :) I'm going to look through and try to add things again.

Comment

LazyWiki

Well we'll definitely need to update the Stephanie page.....

Comment

LazyWiki

Updated the dvd page the best I could and Sportacus page. God...so many important parts of the LT mythology DO NOT have pages and they could. and looks like the front page to getlazy.net hasn't been updated since 2008. what the ****?

Comment

LazyWiki

I try to update some pages too these few days.
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by The Gryphon
                                Well we'll definitely need to update the Stephanie page.....
                                No, we don't.

Comment

Working...
                                X