• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyWiki

maybe wikia will buy you out if you get it to be big

Comment

LazyWiki

Alright, I'm in. So far I've done character descriptions for everyone except Ziggy (no, I don't have anything against him, it's just that he already had one). Yay for LazyWiki!

P.S. - We need a celebration emoticon.

Comment

LazyWiki

Is this connected with Wikipedia? Because wouldn't updating the actual Wikipedia pages be more beneficial?

Comment

LazyWiki

We could be posting these on Wikipedia, but it's just more convenient, and in my opinion,more fun, to use a wiki created solely for LazyTown.

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by Tictac
            Is this connected with Wikipedia? Because wouldn't updating the actual Wikipedia pages be more beneficial?
            Nope. A Wiki is a Open Source program which you can do free encyclopedias. The Wikipedia is the proyect for why was developed the Wiki at first place.

Yep, editing the actual Wikipedia gonna be better for the show, but in an own place you can go further in your own stuff and don't fight with the Wikipedia guidelines.

Comment

LazyWiki

ZOMG, you stole my idea !@#$%i!!! I was considering doing this for months... but I'm lazy and never got around to it.

Feel free to kidnap anything from Go-Go-Lazytown and I'll try to do some editing when I'm done getting married.

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by Tictac
                No, Wikipedia has a lot of strict guidelines and rules implemented by the neckbeards running the show.

For example, they removed all DVD covers from the LazyTown DVDs list and all screenshots from the episode list.

That will not happen at LazyWiki.

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by Kali
                  ZOMG, you stole my idea !@#$%i!!! I was considering doing this for months... but I'm lazy and never got around to it.

Feel free to kidnap anything from Go-Go-Lazytown and I'll try to do some editing when I'm done getting married.
                  Congratulations on getting married! I wonder how stressful setting it up really is.

Originally posted by Xizer
                  No, Wikipedia has a lot of strict guidelines and rules implemented by the neckbeards running the show.

For example, they removed all DVD covers from the LazyTown DVDs list and all screenshots from the episode list.

That will not happen at LazyWiki.
                  Oh dear, it looks like I'm a defiant person. This motivated me to want to help even more just to stick it to the Wikipedia guys for messing up the LazyTown Wikipedia articles. I recall Wikipedia allowing links to other Wiki-things. Maybe LazyWiki will get linked too.

Comment

LazyWiki

I did one for LazyTown's Greatest Hits, if anyone wants to proofread or something. Maybe there should be a subforum or something for the wiki until the majority of the work on it is done?
                    This single topic isn't very convenient for discussion about an entire wiki.

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by crosis52
                      I did one for LazyTown's Greatest Hits, if anyone wants to proofread or something. Maybe there should be a subforum or something for the wiki until the majority of the work on it is done?
                      The Wiki itselft has disscusions. You can use the main page disscusions or leave messages whe you edit or something

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by Ginny-N
                        The Wiki itselft has disscusions. You can use the main page disscusions or leave messages whe you edit or something
                        Does anybody use those?

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by Ginny-N
                          Does anybody use those?
                          Everypage has a tag named "Discusions", which can edited in the same way like a Entry ^^!

Comment

LazyWiki

I have spent the last hour or so writing up the synopsis for Sportacus Who? ...that wasn't half bad :)

Comment

LazyWiki

Spending an hour on a synopsis for a half-hour episode. Not bad.

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by moomoo
                                Spending an hour on a synopsis for a half-hour episode. Not bad.
                                Imagine how much time they spend DOING a half-hour episode...

Comment

Working...
                                X