X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyWiki

Originally posted by mariofan5000 View Post
    Are you sure?
    Yeah, the episode is about Rob wanting to be the number one Villain, and there's a lyric that goes "Villain number one". I don't get why he would say We Are Number One.
    Icelanders don't do V's, I heard Magnus say in a recent episode "ReWurse (reVerse) the spell".

Go Explore is said SO much in that song that I would put money on that being it's title.
    Shame Mani isn't around (well, maybe he only secretly talks to one person) someone could ask him. Or Mark, someone ask Mark if he has an online presence.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• LazyWiki

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
      Yeah, the episode is about Rob wanting to be the number one Villain, and there's a lyric that goes "Villain number one". I don't get why he would say We Are Number One.
      They say "We're Number One" a lot more. You can just so blatantly hear "We're", not "Villain". "Villain" in only one lyric.

Comment

• LazyWiki

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
        Icelanders don't do V's, I heard Magnus say in a recent episode "ReWurse (reVerse) the spell".

Go Explore is said SO much in that song that I would put money on that being it's title.
        Shame Mani isn't around (well, maybe he only secretly talks to one person) someone could ask him. Or Mark, someone ask Mark if he has an online presence.
        Yeah I caught his reWerse too. I heard him do it another time in season 2 or 3. But it's all good. Hes so adorable you just done care. Lol

Comment

• LazyWiki

I was actually thinking about this language quirk last night. I thought that an "f" sound would be more appropriate than a "w" sound when the "v" sound was difficult for your mouth to create.

Comment

• LazyWiki

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
            I was actually thinking about this language quirk last night. I thought that an "f" sound would be more appropriate than a "w" sound when the "v" sound was difficult for your mouth to create.
            I defy anyone not to read that without trying it youself.

Comment

• LazyWiki

Originally posted by MsBoku View Post
              Yeah I caught his reWerse too. I heard him do it another time in season 2 or 3. But it's all good. Hes so adorable you just done care. Lol
              He did it in the once upon a time episode too. He said willian

Comment

• LazyWiki

-Icelandic CD Of Season 3

Comment

• LazyWiki

Originally posted by LATABAE View Post
                  -Icelandic CD Of Season 3
                  If I had that, I'm pretty sure I'd float. It makes sense to me that the new owners who stopped making the show would also stop making CD's and DVD's. I've seen S3 in Icelandic DVD's, but no other Country.

Comment

Working...
                  X