X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyWiki

Originally posted by Xizer
    I disagree. The first wiki is too busy. The second wiki just looks like ass.

Honestly, I think it's difficult to beat the original Wiki layout in terms of functionality, simplicity and overall appearance. You don't want it to be too busy, too simple, or have a clashing color scheme that stands out.
    Okay, I agree the TF one is too busy, because they changed the front page a couple of days ago.
    What I meant to link to looks like this. Regardless, you can't judge it on the front page alone. Click around a bit.
    And whilst the TMBG one may not be to your tastes, my point is that it has it's own flavour and sense of identity.

In terms of functionality and simplicity, I agree with you, but the default plain-white-on-off-white is way too simple, and has zero personality.
    There's a reason why not every site on the tubes looks identical to the rest, all using plain white pages.

And sort out them damn short urls, it'll be a hell of a lot easier to navigate if nothing else.

Comment

LazyWiki

I think it's better off staying the way it is, simplicity is key.

Comment

LazyWiki

I like the new logo even though it is similar to the Wikipedia one. :)

I agree with the Wiki having its own style, but too much style just blinds you. There must be a way to combine simplicity with style. Of course the easiest way is just to go with simplicity. :)

Comment

LazyWiki

So I noticed that the CD list on the wiki lacks the German CD Los Geht's: Das Beste. (Someone needs to add that lol) So I was just wondering if it is lacking any other CDs? More specifically any other Icelandic ones. Thanks.

Comment

LazyWiki

i thought i added that article wtf

Comment

LazyWiki

I'm gonna start a cleanup of the wiki pretty soon so if anyone wants to join me that's good :)

Comment

LazyWiki

Just fixed a bunch of stuff from the Bing Bang page, as well as fixed Always a Way. I also added a handful of trivia here and there. Is this even what this sticky is about lol? Updates?

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by Stingy
                  Just fixed a bunch of stuff from the Bing Bang page, as well as fixed Always a Way. I also added a handful of trivia here and there. Is this even what this sticky is about lol? Updates?
                  Thanks, and yeah, kinda

Comment

LazyWiki

-

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by moonblayd
                      Someone put this on the wiki and it made me laugh. It's almost as entertaining as one of beticaforever's posts.

34 "Trixie Lost yogurt" October 1, 2007 (2007-10-01) 217
                      Stephanie Friends at the Wonder yogurt Market find trxie Special Supe Darie Hero Wonder yogurt but Trixie Stuck in the yogurt now she can be Wonder Yogurt then that day Robert rotten want to be Wonder yogurt tosave Trixie in that Yogurt Pile but Robert Rotten is that Unoffcial Super hero.
                      What? Didn't Edgar write that or something?

Comment

LazyWiki

LOL! ROBERT ROTTEN!
                        *craps on self*

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
                          LOL! ROBERT ROTTEN!
                          *craps on self*
                          That's what HE wants you to call him. That, or Mr. Rotten. But we call him Robbie for the lulz.

Comment

LazyWiki

Cheers!

Comment

LazyWiki

incase anyone cares...I put new trivia in "Dancing Dreams" and "Lazy Genie"

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by merlin55
                                incase anyone cares...I put new trivia in "Dancing Dreams" and "Lazy Genie"
                                Nice. By the way, the song in Dancing Dreams is an instrumental of "Ég á góðan vin"

Comment

Working...
                                X