This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyWiki

Hi all! Just wanted to let you know about the LazyWiki - currently located at: http://www.getlazy.net/wiki/

The Wiki has been pretty well made thanks to several hardworking members of our community. Their efforts are appreciated.

We are always looking for people to come help edit and improve the wiki, so feel free to join in.

LazyWiki

That was Stevo's creation. I tried to touch it up slightly.

Anyways, yeah, it's temporary.

Comment

LazyWiki

Getlazy teh wiki

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by CJVercetti
        Pretty ****in' nice, but it needs a better logo. That one is too busy.
        How about this one?

[img]http://img410.**********.us/img410/3396/wikilogosmallcopypp6.png[/img]

I know it's a little Stephy-centric, but I like it.

Comment

LazyWiki

I registered an account, I'll probably start adding some content over the next week since I'm pretty busy this weekend.

Comment

LazyWiki

We now have over thirty articles. Thanks to Ultra Magnus, who is really helping this grow fast.

Comment

LazyWiki

Good.

Comment

LazyWiki

That looks like a great site. It's coming along real nice. Keep up the good work.

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by Xizer
                  We now have over thirty articles. Thanks to Ultra Magnus, who is really helping this grow fast.
                  I've been starting with the music articles, but my back hurts now, so I'm retiring for the night.
                  I need a new chair. *sigh*

If anyone wants to pick up where I left off, take a look at my user page (on the wiki) and feel free to carry on the list.
                  But first, have a look at a couple of other pages I've already done so you can follow the same formatting.

I'll be back.

Comment

LazyWiki

I outlined the Characters page two nights ago- if anyone could fill in the blanks, this would be very great.

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
                      Originally posted by CJVercetti
                      Pretty ****in' nice, but it needs a better logo. That one is too busy.
                      How about this one?

I know it's a little Stephy-centric, but I like it.
                      Yeah, I think that one not only looks better, but for a GL project being Stephie-centric is more honest anyway.

Comment

LazyWiki

Wow! That's pretty sweet! I'd help, but seeing as how I'm so new to the LT fandom, I don't want to make anything feel n00b. I'll sit on the sidelines and cheer you on though!

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by DawnStar
                          Wow! That's pretty sweet! I'd help, but seeing as how I'm so new to the LT fandom, I don't want to make anything feel n00b. I'll sit on the sidelines and cheer you on though!
                          The good thing about Wikis is that if something is wrong or incomplete, it can be fixed pretty easily, so no contribution to the wiki is wasted effort on account of n00bishness, as creating a piece of a great article just makes it easier to create the rest of a great article.

Since I'm not sure what all I just said in that, what would Sportacus say?

Comment

LazyWiki

Edit the damn wiki! I don't care if you're a noob.

Believe it or not, there is a ton of things that can be placed on this about LazyTown. There is a potential for thousands of articles.

Also, pages about individual users belong on the User:(name here) namespace, not as their own articles.

Comment

LazyWiki

I wrote a page for Dear Diary, this is gonna take a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X