Trying to make bing bang sheet music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to make bing bang sheet music

Well, I've been working by ear to try and figure out how to play bing bang on a piano or other instrument. So far, I've gotten up to the "get on up, its time to dance yeah!", but I can't for the life of me figure out any further. Could anyone help me out with this? Here is what I have so far, forgive its crudeness (It took me about an hour to get this far lol) .

eedccdcccdcdce eedccgagggagedc ddcdceg

Please tell me if I've made a mistake in what I have so far, I'm pretty sure its accurate, but it never hurts to have another pair of ears.

Thanks!

Re: Trying to make bing bang sheet music

I'm no piano expert, but I remember trying to work this out by ear on keyboard too. Have you tried the flats/sharps? I think there were a few of those involved, especially after the pitch change (the part where Sporty does the power jump in the TV version). I'll see what I can work out tomorrow.

Man, I'd love to get someone with piano talent in here to arrange a bunch of songs (personally I think the Spooky Song would sound AWESOME on piano with someone who knows what they're doing).

Comment

lazytown4 might be a busy bee, but he might be able to help. Although he said it's been years since he's played.

Comment

Quickly worked it out on a guitar.

I split it into sections (#1 = Bing Bang..., #2 = Get on up..., #3 = So we go up, up...), and the varied spacing* between letters is to try and give some idea of which note goes with which syllable, etc.

---
        e e dcccc
        d c c c d c d c e g
        e e dcccc
        a g g g a g e d c
        ---
        d d d c d c e g
        e e g a g g e d c g
        ---
        e g e g g a g g
        c a a g a g e d e g
        g g a g g
        c a a g a g e d c
        ---

EDIT: And I've just realised that I forgot the key change.
        It's just a whole tone higher, but that does include a black key, so here it is...

---
        f# a f# a a b a a
        d b b a b a f# e f# a
        a a b a a
        d b b a b a f# e d

b f# a a b a a
        d b b a b a f# e f# a
        a a b a a
        d b b a b a f# e d
        ---

And just for the sake of it, here's the main recurring riff/hook thingy.
        In both the original key (#1) and after the key change (#2).

---
        e e eeg g e g a a aaac a g
        e e eeg g e g a a aaac a g
        ---
        f# f# f#f#a a f# a b b bbbd b a
        f# f# f#f#a a f# a b b bbbd b a d
        ---

*which looks a lot more varied in the edit window than it does actually on the forum, so quote this message to see it properly, and maybe copy it into notepad...

Comment

hm I've tried this with many other songs...but for Bing Bang I was Lazy (pardon pun) also I've tried to search for this and I could never find it..but now I have. HOORAY! But I gotta go work on piano skills...again

Comment

I got some voyetra software that, after you record the song, it transposes it into sheet music. I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
              Quickly worked it out on a guitar.

<snip>
              *which looks a lot more varied in the edit window than it does actually on the forum, so quote this message to see it properly, and maybe copy it into notepad...
              Sweet! Thanks!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                X