LazyTown Fanfiction for your Perusal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Fanfiction for your Perusal

Hello! I hope some self-promotion is not too much in poor taste.

Recently my love for LazyTown was rekindled. After watching the episodes, the original stage plays, and even getting to see the peculiar pilot reel, it inspired an idea in me that I have not really seen done before. I am exploring these ideas in writing fanfiction. It's as close to watching new episodes as I can get for myself.

I have been enjoying writing these things for myself, but would like to believe that other fans of the show may get some entertainment out of it as well. Thanks!

------------------

I will keep this top post updated with stories that I have uploaded for the sake of easier searching. I hope something here strikes your fancy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	SIT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	153151 Someone in Trouble Ao3 | FFNet | Audio Reading!
    Robbie Rotten comes up with his latest and most brilliant idea to oust Sportacus from LazyTown— beating the hero at his own game. He doesn't even need to disguise himself to pull this off. If anything, having everyone know that it's him is the crux of his scheme. But will this plan's success be its own backfire?

Name:	hs.jpg
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	153152 Hide and Seek Ao3 | FFNet
    A few of the kids of LazyTown decide to play a game late at night, but while trying to hide Stephanie ends up finding someone else.

Name:	SDLT.jpg
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	153150 Slow Down LazyTown Ao3 | FFNet
    It's a normal day in LazyTown where everyone loves their laid back and lounging hero Lazycus, who is always ready to save them from the over-energetic machinations of the sneaky Sportacus.

Name:	ff.jpg
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	153153 Fall Fright Ao3 | FFNet
    It's autumn and the Fall Festival is happening tonight— but not everyone in LazyTown wants to celebrate. Robbie tries to put an end to the fun and games but he may just reap what he sows this harvest season.

Name:	RF.jpg
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	153149 Robbie Forgotten Ao3 | FFNet | Audio Reading!
    When Robbie Rotten's invention, the Memory Sucker 3000, works against him, he is left with no memory of who he is. The kids of LazyTown decide to reform the villain and change his ways from nasty to nice. Sportacus may be the only one who can help to jog Robbie's memories of his true self— but is he better off forgetting?

Name:	WU.jpg
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	153148 Wake Up AO3 | FFNet
    During the daytime all seems well and good in LazyTown, but once the sun sets getting a good night's sleep is easier said than done. Nothing can hurt you in a dream... unless it's a waking nightmare.

Name:	LTNV.jpg
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	153146 LazyTown's New Super Villain AO3 | FFNet
    Everyone needs a vacation sometimes and Robbie Rotten is no exception. Can one of the kids follow in his footsteps and be LazyTown's new villain while he's away, or are Robbie's shoes too big to fill?

Name:	PS.jpg
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	153147 Puppet Show AO3 | FFNet
    Stephanie notices something strange going on in LazyTown.

Name:	rr.jpg
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	153155 Robbie Remembered AO3 | FFNet
    After the events of "Robbie Forgotten," Sportacus keeps true to his word and visits Robbie every day in an attempt to repair their friendship. With the rest of the town still at odds with the villain, however, could befriending Robbie be more trouble than Sportacus can handle?

Name:	snow.jpg
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	153278Misled Sled AO3|FFNet
    Everyone in LazyTown enjoys a snow day in their own ways.

Name:	180.jpg
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	153513Mock a Mile in My Shoes AO3|FFNet
    To gain the upper hand over Sportacus, Robbie needs to get into his head. He succeeds, but not in the way he had in mind. The villain and the hero cross wires in a case of mistaken identity.

Name:	CYOLAPP.jpg
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	153329Choose Your Own Lazy Adventure: Playground Path AO3 | FFNet | PDF Available on Google Drive
    Choose Your Own Adventure in LazyTown! The choices you make will change the experiences you have while visiting the town for a day.

Choose Your Own Lazy Adventure: Bessie's Branch PROTOTYPE PDF available on Google Drive
    A sneak peak look into the interaction tree involving Bessie Busybody. Currently a linear path until its integration into the rest of the CYOLA.

In progress:

Name:	180.png
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	153514Wallow in My Footsteps AO3 | FFNet
    A followup to "Mock a Mile in My Shoes." Sportacus and Robbie agree to use the Mind-Me-Matic again and give each other a fair try at switching places. Things go their way at first until a couple of the kids get their hands on the device and start butting heads over who gets to use it.

Further down the pipe!:

Name:	bess.png
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	153515The Badvice Column
    The Lazy Gazette comes out with an advice column featuring a mysterious woman named “Auntie Agatha.” The residents of LazyTown write in to Auntie Agatha with their various problems under the cover of anonymity. They receive feedback and advice that threatens to turn everything upside down and ruin the children’s friendships not only with each other, but with Sportacus… forever?

Re: LazyTown Fanfiction for your Perusal

Originally posted by AnnGry View Post
    Hello! I hope some self-promotion is not too much in poor taste.

Recently my love for LazyTown was rekindled. After watching all of the episodes, the original stage plays, and even getting to see the peculiar pilot reel, it inspired an idea in me that I have not really seen done before. I am exploring this idea in writing a fanfiction story. No pairings, nothing hopefully too out of character. It's as close to watching new episodes as I can get for myself.

If you are interested, please look for "Someone in Trouble" on either fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org. I have been enjoying writing this thing for myself, but would like to believe that other fans of the show may get some entertainment out of it as well. Thanks!
    Yeah I'm a big fan of fanfictions. Not writing myself but I read almost anything out there, and some are really good. Not sure if I read your lazyfiction but I will be looking for the right one. Do you have a link maybe? That's more helpfull
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Oh yes, links are good.

Fanfiction.net
      or
      ArchiveofOurOwn

Whatever your preferred fanfiction reading website. If you read it I hope you enjoy.

Comment

It took longer to write than expected, but it was fun while it lasted... Thinking about writing spinoffs now. Don't really want the ride to end.

Comment

Oooo, I will certainly give these a look later. I'm a massive fanfiction fan myself. <3

Comment

I have put up a couple short standalone stories as well.

Hide and Seek
            on AO3
            on FFNet

Slow Down LazyTown
            on AO3
            on FFNet

Comment

Something a little more seasonal now.

Fall Fright
              on AO3
              on FFNet

Comment

Not quite sure where I want to go with this one yet, but first chapter is up at any rate.

Robbie Forgotten
                On AO3
                On FFNet

Comment

Yow. That story took me for a much longer ride than I had anticipated. It is hard to believe it is really over and I can get off. I have some more short one-off ideas that I will like to do, but I think this calls for a few days off... Anyone who reads all of Robbie Forgotten, thank you, and I hope you like it.

Comment

Its late here but I had a little peek, looks good will read later

Comment

Started a new story, I have updated the top post with a link to "Wake Up." Paying homage to a couple people who have influenced my taste in stories and movies, hopefully I do them justice.

Comment

Wait you wrote Robbie Forgotten? I didn't have time to finish it but it was great! You write the characters perfectly.

Comment

Yup, that's me. Glad to hear you liked it! I try to keep everyone in-character as much as I can. With my current story I worry the cast may start coming across more out-of-character but hopefully it won't be to a distracting degree. Will do my best.

Comment

Finally I finished writing Wake Up, which turned into a bit of a slog, but the thing as a whole I am pretty happy with. I thought I was burned out writing LT stories after that, but it turns out not. First chapter of a new story has been posted, "LazyTown's New Super Villain." First post is updated with the link. May this be enjoyable and enjoyed.

Comment

Quick one off has been posted, "Puppet Show" is linked in the top post. Sort of a weird "well that happened" idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X