Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kids shows do you watch other than LazyTown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kids shows do you watch other than LazyTown?

I currently watch LazyTown and nothing else other than the ocassional Super Mario Bros. Super Show, The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World but some time ago I also watch 2000s Nicktoons like SpongeBob SquarePants, Fairly OddParents and Jimmy Neutron.

And when I was little, I was very into Thomas the Train and had a giant collection of trains (Mostly Wooden Railway but I also had Take-Along and Trackmaster). I also watched LT but Thomas was a bigger part of my childhood (I also watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Bob the Builder, Teletubbies, Handy Manny, Little Einteins, Barney the Dinosaur, Dora the Explorer ,Go Diego Go, The Wiggles and much more).

Re: What kids shows do you watch other than LazyTown?

d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶.̶.̶.̶?̶

Comment

none

Comment

I quite like SpongeBob and Animaniacs, though they're aimed at a much broader demographic than LazyTown is.

Comment

Originally posted by YikesDepartment View Post
          d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶.̶.̶.̶?̶
          It's to include kids shows that are live action in addition to cartoons.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
            It's to include kids shows that are live action in addition to cartoons.
            Maybe you should rename the title 'kids shows that aren't cartoons..' to stop it from overlapping with the other thread.
            Because stupid people are probably gonna keep posting cartoons in this thread.

Sometimes, at night, I watch Disney Channel and I kind of like Wolf Blood and The Evermoor Chronicles (but only season 1)
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Spongebob, but only every episode before the first movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                I currently watch LazyTown and nothing else other than the ocassional Super Mario Bros. Super Show, The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World but some time ago I also watch 2000s Nicktoons like SpongeBob SquarePants, Fairly OddParents and Jimmy Neutron.

And when I was little, I was very into Thomas the Train and had a giant collection of trains (Mostly Wooden Railway but I also had Take-Along and Trackmaster). I also watched LT but Thomas was a bigger part of my childhood (I also watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Bob the Builder, Teletubbies, Handy Manny, Little Einteins, Barney the Dinosaur, Dora the Explorer ,Go Diego Go, The Wiggles and much more).
                Younger kids shows I watch: Sesame Street, Team Umizoomi, Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go!, Dora and Friends: Into the City, Mickey Mouse, The Upside Down Show, Blue's Clues, Paw Patrol, Muppet Babies, Little Bill, Little Bear, Bob The Builder, Teletubbies, Round The Bend, Thomas The Tank Engine, The Furchester Hotel, Little Einsteins, Thomas and Friends, Jack's Big Music Show, Barney and Friends (I used to. I don't watch it as much now as I'm more obsessed with LazyTown), Mr. Benn (not to be confused with Mr. Bean cartoon.).

Older kids shows I watch: MLP, SpongeBob, Jimmy Neutron, Fairly OddParents, The Muppet Show, Mr. Bean cartoon, 31 Minutes, Teen Titans Go!, Pokemon Sun and Moon, anime.

Teen shows I watch: iCarly, Sam and Cat, Victorious, The Muppets on ABC.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshuaSmith721 View Post
                  The Muppets on ABC.
                  The show that was shot in a documentary behind the scenes style? I really liked those episodes, no idea why they got so much hate.
                  Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                  Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

What kids shows do you watch other than LazyTown?

Kids shows: Lazytown of course, Postman Pat, Fireman Sam, Noddy, Cyberchase, Thomas and Friends, Wordgirl, Paw Patrol, PJ Masks... I'm trying to watch Butterbean's Cafe, but because I work in a similar retail cafe environment, it's way too relatable and gives me second hand stress T_T (there's probably more, but I'm blanking)

Cartoons in general: Lolirock, MLP, SpongeBob, Transformers, Thundercats, Family Guy (the older stuff), tons of anime

Normal people shows: Pretty Little Liars, MST3K, H2G2, 10th Kingdom... lol that's it

I'm an adult, I swear.

Comment

the only thing i have watched was Paw Patrol and Blues Clues

Comment

EG Game Shakers, That's So Raven, Henry Danger, Disney's Doug, Raven's Home and wayyy more.
                        MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Have you ever heard of Pecola?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Pecola-8.png Views:	2 Size:	5.8 KB ID:	191349
                          I am an insane fan of this show, I made about 100 videos about it!
                          Here the link to the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...mM0JiugqvGwEUZ

Other favorite shows:
                          The Upside Down Show
                          The (Original) Wiggles
                          Pingu
                          Odd Squad (Seasons 1-2)
                          And probably a lot more to list.

A random clip of The Upside Down Show:

Comment

Oh yeah Odd Squad that was a good show
                            MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...