LazyTown | Los geht's - Cassette Rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown | Los geht's - Cassette Rip

Decided to rip this thing since there aren´t many out there, and it sounds different than CD due to the tape (or more likely the player). Each file is ~235MB (16 bit 44100Hz WAV) and contains all of the songs for that side.

Further detail into the cassette and its contents

Seite 1 (Full Songs)

Seite 2 (Instrumentals)

Second Rip (Both Sides)
    Enjoy.

Re: LazyTown | Los geht's - Cassette Rip

You don't have a stereo cassette player?
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      You don't have a stereo cassette player?
      uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh like a cassette deck? Nope. Only got a handheld player.

Comment

Just bought some cheap cassette to usb adapter, might also have a 3.5mm jack so i can see if thr quality is due to the player or the tape...

Comment

Originally posted by Pickelhaube808 View Post
          uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh like a cassette deck? Nope. Only got a handheld player.
          I mean the sound is mono..
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I mean the sound is mono..
            Oh, lol, thought you meant like a stereo system

Comment

That would be a great step forwards.
              It looks like you use this cassette player. Mono, no noise reduction.
              I'm just glad you didn't use a microphone to record from the speaker, than I had no hope anymore.. :xd:

Comment

That would be a great step forwards.
                It looks like you use this cassette player. Mono, no noise reduction.
                I'm just glad you didn't use a microphone to record from the speaker, than I had no hope anymore.. :xd:
                Close

I will see how it will go with the new player that is actually designed to digitize tapes.

Comment

Added a new rip of it with another tape. I think the quality of the player really does determine the quality of the rip.

Comment

Wonderfull. I like the dynamic sound of it that was lost on the CD because of the over-the-top audio boost/compression.

Comment

Working...
                    X