X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC: crystallized view

Take 1 - DC before (so NOT Disney):

Take 2 - DC after (so Disney):

Take 3 - DC in the middle (so impressive, with those big and amazingly beautiful green eyes):

Take 4 - DC wet (so really wet):

Take 5 - DC singing (so amateur):

G.,
    H.

Re: DC: crystallized view

Dove is a good actress.

Comment

This song has slipped alone, almost imperceptibly, from my personal list B towards my personal list A:

If you want to see a liitle more, take a look at this:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVC4eQRe0A4

BTW:
      List A: songs/videos to listen/watch to, consciously enjoying of its lyrics, music or both. Songs/videos to reflect, think, imagine and yes, even to dream a little bit.
      List B: songs/videos to listen during the most troublesome times of day, in traffic, waiting for someone. Help hang entertaining way, without becoming elevator music, of course.

G.,
      H.

Comment

Another good "easy-to hear-and-yes-I-know-it's-not-anything-original" song from Dove, with a very slight intonations of voice like Demi Lovato (specially at 0:50 to 0:59).
        I love the chorus anyways, .

Comment

The combination of colors, the cozy, bucolic and closed site, with this beautifully captivating purple aspect of Dove (specially at 1:04 to 1:30), plus the song itself, make this one a very interesting video (in fact, the only thing salvageable from a movie ridiculously absurd).

Comment

wow

Comment

That whitish aspect on Dove captured all my attention immediately (umm... it could be interesting to mix this present look to the one purple seen on "Descesdants", after all, dreaming is still free):

Comment

Nice D:

Comment

Playing under the rules of contractual Disney's conventionalism (at least, regarding Dove) but reaching, at the same time, some edges that bid - almost imperceptibly - beyond the usual. Yeah, I like it.

Comment

New twist for an old story. Interesting:

Comment

Liv And Maddie is pretty good.

Comment

I don't know. I think there are many (and recent) changes for this girl, and certainly that look of Marilyn Monroe (for which she lacks her characteristc voluptuousness) doesn't help her so much (at least from my personal perspective).

Even so, she looks very cute being as what she is: just Dove.

Galore Magazine interview: https://galoremag.com/dove-cameron-c...ampaign=buffer

Photos of the whole session: http://www.justjared.com/photo-galle...e-01/fullsize/

My favorite pic of that session is the following one:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	dove-cameron-channels-marilyn-monroe-galore-16.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	336.2 KB
ID:	149595

Comment

Working...
                        X