GetLazy App for Android smartphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GetLazy App for Android smartphones

Here you can try and test the GetLazy App on your smartphones.

For the Android (like Samsung Galaxy)
    Go to Google Play and install the app for free >>> click here

------------------------

Click image for larger version

Name:	downloadresultfile.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	152768
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

So... what does this app actually do?

Comment

It gives you a better navigation on this forum by using a specially developped design and functionality for smartphones. Without this app you navigate with the forum built-in mobile style which is not that good.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Neat, thanks!

Comment

Very nice! I'll have to wait for this to hit the App Store (I have an iPad and iPhone, no computer) but looking forward to using this.

Comment

I try to downlaod the app on my Android soon. Then I haven´t to write always on pc and can write if I´m traveling.

Comment

I´ve searched it on Apple store and not found it. I have given it in the Aplle search and he has also not ejected it to me. Does it always give it for Android?

Comment

Yeah I haven't upload it to the Apple store yet. I will do that later.

Comment

Okey, explained of course everything.

Comment

>For Android (like Samsung Galaxy)
                    Samsungs suck a lot that they don't deserve to be called Android.

Comment

Because of Apple's new requirements for Apps, the submitting to the Apple store has been delayed. New apps and app updates submitted to the App Store must be built with the latest version of Xcode 5 and must be optimized for iOS 7. That is not the case right now.

The new rule goes into effect on February 1, 2014 and means that any apps built on older versions of Xcode or non-iOS 7 optimized apps will be rejected from the App Store.

In addition, this also applies to app updates, providing some inspiration for developers to update their developer tools and optimize their apps for iOS 7 as the updates will be rejected otherwise. Optimizing an app for iOS 7 does not necessarily mean it needs to look different, but that the underlying construction of the app must be optimized for the new OS.

Earlier this month, Apple's App Store usage numbers indicated that iOS 7 had been installed on 74 percent of devices connected to the App Store. The new rule indicates Apple is eager to get developers to take advantage of iOS 7's high adoption rate and make their apps compatible with it to ensure higher user satisfaction.
                      The OP has been updated with the latest App for the iPhone/iPad/iEtc.. which is version 1.6. Just follow the instructions (workaround) in the video and it should probably work. Please tell me how it works if you have an iPhone or similar Apple device, I'm curious ;)

http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ll=1#post76103

Comment

Oh Apple and their restrictions.

Comment

i tried to install the app on my iPhone but it keeps saying installing...and nothing happens... Click image for larger version

Name:	yy.png
Views:	1
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	147906

Comment

Originally posted by Viivi13 View Post
                            i tried to install the app on my iPhone but it keeps saying installing...and nothing happens...
                            I just found out what the app is missing, and I hope to get it fixed this week. I'm new to this also so I have to find out through friends and online publications :sweatdrop:

It doesn't harm your device btw.

Comment

The app should cost something. At least 0.01€/£/$. Little kids (or their parents) download it, because it's free and type pointless messages in foregh languages. With grammar mistakes even.

Comment

Working...
                              X