•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In memory of Stefan Karl on his birthday, July 10

In memory of Stefan Karl on his birthday, July 10

written by Steinunn Ólína Þorsteinsdóttir
    Kvennabladid, 10 Jul 2020 (Google translated) Today, my dear Stefán Karl would have turned 45 years old. For that reason, we bake a "Betty ****er" chocolate cake, which I can not do as well as he does, despite following the bulletproof instructions on the package. All about it, it will be baked and we will get a slice and drink cold milk with it. It's been almost two years since he died, but not a day when I don't think about him, more often t...
    Go to post

• Mani Svavarsson: "It made all the difference for a kid like me”

Mani Svavarsson: "It made all the difference for a kid like me”

Written by Ritstjórn Albumm
    January 27, 2020

Musical experiments have a 38-year history, and the first experiments were held in Tonabær in 1982. That year's music experiments took place in Harpa's Northern Lights Hall from March 21 to 24 and the final evening took place on March 28. Music Experiments was a great springboard for young and promising musicians, but the competition has shot many bands into the starry sky, such as Of Monsters and Men, The Dolls, Greifen, Ag...
    Go to post
There are no articles in this category.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• In memory of Stefan Karl on his birthday, July 10
    by LazyPooky
    written by Steinunn Ólína Þorsteinsdóttir
    Kvennabladid, 10 Jul 2020 (Google translated) Today, my dear Stefán Karl would have turned 45 years old. For that reason, we bake a "Betty ****er" chocolate cake, which I can not do as well as he does, despite following the bulletproof instructions on the package. All about it, it will be baked and we will get a slice and drink cold milk with it. It's been almost two years since he died, but not a day when I don't think about him, more often t...
    11 July 2020, 17:59
  • Mani Svavarsson: "It made all the difference for a kid like me”
    by LazyTown
    Written by Ritstjórn Albumm
    January 27, 2020

Musical experiments have a 38-year history, and the first experiments were held in Tonabær in 1982. That year's music experiments took place in Harpa's Northern Lights Hall from March 21 to 24 and the final evening took place on March 28. Music Experiments was a great springboard for young and promising musicians, but the competition has shot many bands into the starry sky, such as Of Monsters and Men, The Dolls, Greifen, Ag...
    28 January 2020, 07:03
Working...
X