• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnus Scheving

Magnus Scheving

MAGNUS SCHEVING
    Producer and Writer of LazyTown
    Entrepreneur/World-Class Athlete

Magnús Scheving is an athlete, entrepreneur, writer and producer whose infectious creativity and entrepreneurial spirit has lead him to become the CEO and co-founder of LazyTown Entertainment. Promoting fitness and a healthy lifestyle, Scheving and LazyTown Entertainment produce educational books, videos, games, and sporting goods for children and adults alike. As creator of the h...
    Go to post

• LazyTown Awards and Nominations

LazyTown Awards and Nominations

I just saw a video with a very short fragment of the BAFTA 2006 where LazyTown won the awards. I have never seen a video of the 2006 BAFTA awards but I would like to. I checked the BAFTA website but there are only a few pictures. http://awards.bafta.org/award/2006/c.../international

Below I added all the known Awards and Nominations of LazyTown and in the Photo Gallery you can find pictures of some of those Award Ceremonies...
    Go to post

• ROBBIE ROTTEN IN LAZYTOWN (Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ)

ROBBIE ROTTEN IN LAZYTOWN (Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ)

The National Theatre in Iceland (1999)

A play by Magnús Scheving
    Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ

The characters of Lazytown are household names with Icelandic children, who have got to know them through children books, videotapes and visits to schools and kindergartens by the protagonist, the Sports-Fairy or Sportacus, played by the author himself. "Lazytown" has in fact become an educational concept, emphasizing the importa...
    Go to post
There are no articles in this category.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• ROBBIE ROTTEN IN LAZYTOWN (Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ)
    by LazyTown
    The National Theatre in Iceland (1999)

A play by Magnús Scheving
    Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ

The characters of Lazytown are household names with Icelandic children, who have got to know them through children books, videotapes and visits to schools and kindergartens by the protagonist, the Sports-Fairy or Sportacus, played by the author himself. "Lazytown" has in fact become an educational concept, emphasizing the importa...
    6 December 2014, 10:01
  • Magnus Scheving
    by LazyTown
    MAGNUS SCHEVING
    Producer and Writer of LazyTown
    Entrepreneur/World-Class Athlete

Magnús Scheving is an athlete, entrepreneur, writer and producer whose infectious creativity and entrepreneurial spirit has lead him to become the CEO and co-founder of LazyTown Entertainment. Promoting fitness and a healthy lifestyle, Scheving and LazyTown Entertainment produce educational books, videos, games, and sporting goods for children and adults alike. As creator of the h...
    6 December 2014, 08:30
  • LazyTown Awards and Nominations
    by LazyTown
    I just saw a video with a very short fragment of the BAFTA 2006 where LazyTown won the awards. I have never seen a video of the 2006 BAFTA awards but I would like to. I checked the BAFTA website but there are only a few pictures. http://awards.bafta.org/award/2006/c.../international

Below I added all the known Awards and Nominations of LazyTown and in the Photo Gallery you can find pictures of some of those Award Ceremonies...
    10 February 2014, 00:22
Working...
X