View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

Blog about project by the LazyTown community.

1. Making LazyTown in CS:GO

Just some pics if anyone was wondering about the LT CS map. Nothing has really changed for a few months on it as I will either have to wait for Source 2 or decrease the amount of detail in the map due to a brush limit. Wish i didn't have to do either option.

Anyways,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cshall1.png 
Views:	193 
Size:	2.05 MB 
ID:	9072

Name:	cshall2.png 
Views:	160 
Size:	2.65 MB 
ID:	9073

Name:	cstreehouse1.png 
Views:	147 
Size:	2.62 MB 
ID:	9075

Name:	cstreehouse2.png 
Views:	167 
Size:	3.19 MB 
ID:	9076

Name:	cssiggi1.png 
Views:	156 
Size:	1.93 MB 
ID:	9077

Name:	csplay1.png 
Views:	148 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	9078 ...
    Categories
    LazyTown , Projects , Fun stuff
  2. LazyTown Fanfiction for your Perusal

[QUOTE=AnnGry;87604]Hello! I hope some self-promotion is not too much in poor taste.

Recently my love for LazyTown was rekindled. After watching all of the episodes, the original stage plays, and even getting to see the peculiar pilot reel, it inspired an idea in me that I have not really seen done before. I am exploring this idea in writing a fanfiction story. No pairings, nothing hopefully too out of character. It's as close to watching new episodes as I can get for myself.
    Categories
    Projects
  3. Translating Latibaer

[QUOTE=Stingy;88231]┴fram LatibŠr is now available with English subtitles.

[video=youtube;bP5FEQg7-dk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP5FEQg7-dk[/video][/QUOTE]
    Categories
    LazyTown , Projects
  4. Glanni GlŠpur Ý LatabŠ fully translated to English

[QUOTE=Stingy;87229]The thread has almost been open for 10 years, but hey, we got it done, right? Watch Glanni GlŠpur Ý LatabŠ fully translated to English below:

[video=youtube;KhGUWgDEfbM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhGUWgDEfbM[/video][/QUOTE]
    Categories
    LazyTown , Projects
  5. Script for Magn˙s's Birthday Project 2016

Length: 5 minutes.
    Written by: Ana Sumer.
    Written in English, but it's not my first language. If you speak English as your first language, feel free to make changes.[/B]

The morning appears in the horizon [the music of the transition to night and morning or any transition appears], you see the town and the Sun. Then the Airship appears and Sportacus wakes up on his typical way [the music continues]. He takes a look of the calendar and then he sees "Monday, 7th November ...
    Categories
    Projects